Prev: Re: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from. Next: RE: 15mm Stargrunt Miniatures

RE: 15mm Stargrunt Miniatures

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 07:10:57 -0400
Subject: RE: 15mm Stargrunt Miniatures

Yes. I got them direct from GZG.

Sorry. Yes there were 5 non-specialized servicement (i.e. grunts).

And my post was not to diswade anyone from purchasing them. Just to
correct
my previous post (some months ago).

Even with my observations, the minis were well worth the price that I
paid
and I am looking forward to fielding them.

After I get them painted (no, I don't count the primer-white as winter
camouflage), I may have to look into the fine line of Brigade 15mm
vehicles.

-----
Brian Bell
-----