Prev: Re FT-Forts Next: RE: Welcome to the list Alistair

RE: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

From: "Alister Crowe" <croweall@b...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:11:23 +1100
Subject: RE: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

Ever seen some Battlemechs stomping around 15mm terrain? Fits in nicely,
as
I had a Timber Wolf (the one on the front cover of all the games)
standing
the middle of a village, and it looked damn nice. Of course, then a tank
group came in, the Timber Wolf blew one away (despite lots of big guns)
and
then the tanks got three boom chits... so there was now a nice big
15mm-scale crater there instead. Which goes to show that no matter the
scale
of the game, stuff still gets blown up.

You received this from Alister Crowe
ICQ: 77614478
AIM: Zeruelofmecha
"And lo, we the techs build the set and hang the lights and cue the
sound
and fly the drapes and build a wonderful show. And Lo, the actor shows
up,
misses his cue, falls on the set, stands out of the light, says the
wrong
line and trips into the new scrim. And we think 'what a wonderful show
except for the goddamn actor.'"
"An actor without techies is a naked person standing in the dark trying
emote. A techie without actors is a person with markedtable skills."
-Mark
Leslie