Prev: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain Next: Re: Heavy IAVRs

[SGII] starship walls

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:39:08 -0700
Subject: [SGII] starship walls

Just posted 2 trial cut-fold-paste wall section at:

http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/wall1.jpg

and

http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/wall1.pdf

Posted it twice because while the PDF file looks fine from my computer,
the file on the site doesn't show up in my browser. If someone wants to
download it from the link above and let me know if it's OK.

Not going to make a career out of this, just did it for a mental
excersize.

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> ***
> I've started working on 25mm scenery and what I'm working with first
is
> Microtactix's Dirt Cheap Starships (www.microtactix.com).
> ***
>
> Well, given our own 'Germ Warfare' and Reverisco's freebie downloads,
I'm