Prev: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space Next: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events (OT?)

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:22:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events (OT?)

Well I figured...

25' is a best case (IMHO) as it comes from the manufacturer.  :-)

So I figured at MOST I would be using 15' per pack (at most) because
some of
the walls had "windows" ect as far as I can tell.

Knock off 10% for wastage (it happens).  That leaves IMHO at most 13.5'
per
pack.  Halve that 'cause you need TWO walls to make a corridor, that
leaves
6.75' per pack.  Then, halve that again as I was considering makeing the

walls two high and that leaves about 3.25' pack.  24 packs x 3.25 gives
me
77'.

If you factor in rooms that require more wall space, etc. etc.	IMHO
That
would give me a nice series of modular walls to simulate a base/ship
with
only a bit to spare.

Scott Clinton
The Grumbling Grognard