Prev: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Next: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:46:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

Funny you should mention Sci-Fi Supply (again).

I sent them several emails, no reply.  I called a couple local suppliers
and
I have had zero luck getting my hands on thier "Wild Walls" series
(which
would be perfect IMO).

I was ready to buy about two dozen sets of these walls and glue them to
foam
core board.  They are priced right and look pretty good IMO.  But, alas
it
was not to be...

BTW their web site is at:
http://www.netwide.net/users/itchy/sfsupply/default.htm

The Grumbling Grognard

>From: devans@uneb.edu
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images
from
>space
>Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 05:32:18 -0500
>

>Just wanted to remind all of an option 'halfway' between
paper/cardboard