Prev: Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler! Next: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain

[SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:27:59 EDT
Subject: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

>The FMA game represented a boarding action
>on board the Earth Force Warlock Destroyer
>that was participating in the EFSB game.

AAAAAAAAAhhh!  I can't wait for this type of game!

As a matter of fact I am in the process of making a set of masters so
that I
can cast lots and lots of modular starship/starbase terrain (corridors,
walls, etc.)  ...as well as writting my own rules!

Now if "FMA Skirmish" were released, maybe I can just concentrate on the

terrain...   ;-)

Scott
The Grumbling Grognard

In a message dated 10/10/01 3:06:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
grumbling_grognard@hotmail.com writes:

> As a matter of fact I am in the process of making a set of masters so
that I
> can cast lots and lots of modular starship/starbase terrain
(corridors,
> walls, etc.)

I've been casting up some specific bits of equipment (like airlock doors
and
work stations, intact and destroyed) but rather than the modular
approach was
leaning more toward building whole decks with external walls, using the
construction approach for starship decks seen in the last issue of Star
Wars
Gamer. The internal details could then be rearranged for different floor

plans (based on the deckplans for the Azhanti High Lightning class
Colonial
Cruiser from Traveller).   How are you designing your modular pieces,
and
what do they look like?
Jed