Prev: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain Next: Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler!

Re: Irreg. 2mm WW2 (wasTopo maps [OT])

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 23:12:54 +0100
Subject: Re: Irreg. 2mm WW2 (wasTopo maps [OT])

----- Original Message -----
From: <bbrush@unlnotes.unl.edu>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 8:07 PM
Subject: Topo maps [OT]

> Also, has anyone had any experience with Irregular's 2mm WWII minis?
>
> Thanks,
> Bill
>
> PS.  Anyone know how to paint insignia's on 2 mm infantry?  J/K  :-)

I've bought some of the artillery as off-table support for 1/300
stuff -IKUS4 M7
Priest, IKB1 Matilda (by mistake!) IKA1 single trail gun and IKA5 large
split trail howitzer.  They're a bit variable- some quite nice, and very
cheap. They're not nearly as
sharply moulded as GZG, but they do the job.  The Irregular
2/6/10/15/20mm
catalogue has tiny pics of the Sherman, Stalin, Churchill and Tiger 1.

Rob Paul