Prev: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm Next: RE: SGII Forces Size

Re: [DS] Ground firing at Air

From: Jakim Friant <jmodule@y...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 05:34:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS] Ground firing at Air

-- Jaime Tiampo <fugu@spikyfishthing.com> wrote:
>Roger Books wrote:
>> on the tanks activation may it fire at a unit in
the
>> air if it is within range?
>
> Though remember while firing at air targets unless
> you have a dedicated anti air fircon you take a die
> shift down for your fircon.

Is this when they're in high mode?  I know any element
can fire on a air target low mode.  But I can't
remember seeing anything about high mode.  I assumed
that only LAD/ZAD could hit an air target in high mode
(otherwise what's the purpose of high mode?).

Prev: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm Next: RE: SGII Forces Size