Prev: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm Next: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler!

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 07:06:06 -0400
Subject: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler!

My gf sent me this webpage, more for the interest and how well
it is illustrated that one can see ground detail from orbit. I
looked at it and started getting DSII/SG/FMA scenario ideas running
through my head (and not necessarily "get the terrorist" ones; just
the use of the terrain and features for scenarios). THese could
convert into good maps, and an ambitious modeler could replicate
these, no?

I am not that ambitious modeler, unfortunately.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/afghanistan/darunta.htm

Prev: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm Next: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm