Prev: Re: Tugs and Such Next: Re: Tugs and Such

Brigade Models

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:13:08 +1000
Subject: Brigade Models

Hiho folks,

Is anyone in this list a member of SFSFW? I'm after a couple of the
Brigade
Models Full Thrust minis but don't really want to pay A$30 (roughly) to
join
a club I have absolutely no interest in, just to get access to them. So
I'm
hoping to make a deal. If interested would you please contact me
off-list on
webmaster@stargrunt.com? Thanks.

Jeremy

(Please note I don't really want to start a discussion on the pros and
cons
of joining SFSFW, thanks...)

(Also please note that I don't intend to be rude to the organisers of
SFSFW
or their members. I'm sure it's a great organisation. I just don't want
have to pay an extra A$30 atop the cost of the minis just to get them,
plus

Prev: Re: Tugs and Such Next: Re: Tugs and Such