Prev: Re: Vehicle cammo website/Babel Fish Next: Re: Vehicle cammo website/Babel Fish

25mm and the herresy of **mm

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 20:23:14 +0000
Subject: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

25mm is the ONLY true scale,

It is sooooooo much prettier, and lets face it. that's what's important!

I was tempted to play 6mm SGII then realised that I would barely be able
tell who had what... but I still might do it, no groundscale
conflictions...
hmmm (need to paint some scary 6mm figures now).

15mm ha don't make me laugh they are too small and fidley! We know that
they
are a herrasey that has come into to polute us pure wargamers

*makes dice rolling sign*

Richard the pure

Prev: Re: Vehicle cammo website/Babel Fish Next: Re: Vehicle cammo website/Babel Fish