Prev: [Fwd: Upcoming convention] Next: Re: Fighter Movement

Re: Vehicle cammo website/Babel Fish

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:00:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Vehicle cammo website/Babel Fish

http://www.babelfish.com/Languages/German/GermanMachine.shtml

gives a list of sites that do machine translation.  The quality of
machine
translation is not very good, although it should be enough for you to
get
the general idea.  If you want a good translation, you can pay about
$300-400/1000 words to a professional linguistics company.  Contact your
nearest localization sales rep...ah, that would be me. :-)