Prev: RE: Vehicle cammo website Next: Re: 6mm armor paint

Re: West Point Con on 10/12/01

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:58:00 -0400
Subject: Re: West Point Con on 10/12/01

Guys,

I have had word today that due to increased security concerns the West
Point Conn that was scheduled for the 12th has been cancelled.

Sorry about that folks.

Stuart.

As a footnote...

I just accepted a new job so I will be unsubbing from my lurker status.
This email address will probably go defunct within a couple of months.
If
anyone needs to contact me please write to my interim account at:
stuuh@hotmail.com.

Dr. Stuart Murray

Department Of Cell Biology		     Tel: (718) 430 2168
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	    Fax: (718) 430 8574
1300 Morris Park Avenue 	     email: smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: RE: Vehicle cammo website Next: Re: 6mm armor paint