Prev: Re: :FT Forts (battle report using same) Next: Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

RE: [DS] Mixed units?

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 21:03:40 -0400
Subject: RE: [DS] Mixed units?

Yes. You can use mixed units.

The problem is that DS2 provides no method of splitting units
(except for disabled units). So the unit must stay within
integrity distanct the whole game.

However, if you and your opponent agree, you can use house
rules to allow units to split. If you do this you have to
decide if it costs part of an action.

In the timeframe of the game (15 min. per turn), it may be
acceptable to split a unit without penalty. Or you can decide
that splitting/rejoining costs part of an action (i.e. can
shoot or move and split/join but not all three).

Get with your opponent and decide what seems fair.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051