Prev: RE:FT Forts (battle report using same) Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

Re: [DS] Mixed units?

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 23:12:31 +1100
Subject: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

At 10:00  6/10/01 -0400, Roger Books wrote:
>Can you "mix" units in DS.
>
>For instance, I have a unit of light tanks escorting
>4 Supply trucks.  Can I make them one "unit" so
>the move at the same time?  If I can may the LAD
>on the tanks "cover" the trucks?
>
>I'm still thinking Hammer's Slammers here.  In one of the
>stories the tanks LAD is being used to cover the
>dug in position of local infantry.  Could this be done
>in DS without buying a dedicated air defense vehicle?

We allow this, basically I use it to attach FO parties (which belong to
the
artillery units) to the tank and infantry units the artillery is
supporting.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: RE:FT Forts (battle report using same) Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?