Prev: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

Re: [DS] Mixed units?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 22:11:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

> I'm still thinking Hammer's Slammers here.  In one of the
> stories the tanks LAD is being used to cover the
> dug in position of local infantry.  Could this be done
> in DS without buying a dedicated air defense vehicle?

Sounds reasonable to me--I can't see the attacking planes saying to
the tanks: "excuse me, I'm not attacking you, I'm after that infantry,
stand aside why don't you?  There's a good lad."
.  Bear in mind that I played DS once, about a year ago--my opinion is

Prev: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?