Prev: Islamic Federation ships Next: Grendel Productions - Kryomek (WAS Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?)

Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 02:55:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

Hi Eli,

I use old-scale Heavy Gear models for walkers in 25mm SG.  They're great
scale-wise as far as I'm concerned.  They have a whole bunch of
different
models, but I generally go by the idea that the "little ones" are size
1,
and the "big ones" are size 2.

For bigger size walkers try to find some of the (Kryomek?) Walkers -
done
by... um... Hmmm.  I'm sure part of the old Kryomek line.

The problem of course with these is that both lines (old scale HG and
Kryomek) are now hard to find.	Ish.

I have about 50 old scale HG kits waiting around, which is why I used
those.

Actual size wise - I'd go with maybe up to 45mm/1.75in tall for size 1.
But it's kinda fuzzy... where the specific difference between a size 1
and
size 2 is, when the figures are relatively close in actual size.

>Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:08:53 -0700
>From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@wattosjunkyard.com>
>Subject: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

>Hello all,

>I have been wondering what everyone is using for a scaling measurement
on
combat walkers in 25mm SG2.  What is the smallest a Class 1 Walker can
be
before relly being PA and how big can it get before really being a Class
2?

>Eli

Adrian Johnson

Prev: Islamic Federation ships Next: Grendel Productions - Kryomek (WAS Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?)