Prev: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size? Next: Re: Welcome to the list Alistair

Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 00:24:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

thus spake Aaron :
> Ah, the memories... with allies like these, who needs
> enemies? <grin>

well, I got the first inkling of the way things were going when Stuart
said "your commander's a *three*?  Try again.  Right, you're still a
three."   And  "Oh, that's bad, roll again.  Oh, that's worse--keep
that one!"

> stuff.  We *did* actually get some good shots in
> there, really we did!)

You mean at the civilians?  Aside from that, the only particularly
successful bit I recall was your command element turning and chasing

Prev: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size? Next: Re: Welcome to the list Alistair