Prev: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size? Next: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 18:11:35 -0700
Subject: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

The miniatures I am using are a bunc hof the old, large scale RAFM
Jovian Chronicles mecha - some of the nicest mecha ever to see the light
of lead.

Eli
Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?Reply-To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

>Eli Arndt wrote:
>>
>> I have been wondering what everyone is using for a scaling
measurement on combat walkers in 25mm SG2.  What is the smallest a Class
1 Walker can be before relly being PA and how big can it get before
really being a Class 2?

>We play in 15mm here but the ratios should work out about the same.
I've