Prev: Re: [DS] Missile question Next: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 19:28:55 EDT
Subject: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

Good question, I am painting some Battletech Mech's (Piranha - circa
35mm
to 'ocular viewer', Commando - circa 33mm to 'eyes', and this four
legged
'spider/crab  looking' unit - circa 19mm to  "knees" (highest part,)
plus
some bird/beaked Proto-mechs (circa 21mm to 'eyes') and wonder what they
would rate as for DS2.	All measurements *very* approximate (plastic 6"
ruler with cm markings...)

Size 6 for the Proto-mechs and Size 7 for the Mechs?  Almost seems too
little...

Would Pendraken 1/200th (?) PA count as Size 1 or 2?

What about BattleTech PA figures?  I think I might have some I bought on
speculation for DS 2.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:08:53 -0700 "Eli Arndt"
<emu2020@wattosjunkyard.com> writes:
>Hello all,
>
>I have been wondering what everyone is using for a scaling measurement
>on combat walkers in 25mm SG2.  What is the smallest a Class 1 Walker
>can be before relly being PA and how big can it get before really
>being a Class 2?
>
>Eli

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [DS] Missile question Next: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?