Prev: RE: [OT] 1s r us chuckle Next: RE: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

Re: Hammerhead or Fed Tank? (Re: Evil Empire(tm))

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 05:39:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Hammerhead or Fed Tank? (Re: Evil Empire(tm))

***
Yeah, I thought the same thing (not that the GW tank isn't nice also).
And,
as I have already grabbed a Fed Tank for 25mm gaming, I quickly
dismissed
getting the GW tank.

And Lord only knows what they are charging.  I got my Fed tank on sale
for
$4.99 last year.  :-o
***

Fair's fair, the GW design(s) is(are) very nice and sleek, though the
idea
of doing heavy modification mitigates that. I much prefer GW's
interpretation.

List on the Hammerhead in the USA is $35, $30 for the Devilfish; I don't
know that I prefer it THAT much.

Now, unless there are specific ideas on how to use the bricks in SGII,
I'll
apologize for stretching the thread, and suggest we end it now.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: RE: [OT] 1s r us chuckle Next: RE: [OT] 1s r us chuckle