Prev: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183 Next: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183

Re: [DS] Missile question

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 23:49:27 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [DS] Missile question

On  4-Oct-01 at 22:20, Glenn M Wilson (triphibious@juno.com) wrote:
> One GCS?  Each missile fires at same target. 3 missiles per target
> (especially GMS/H) can be overkill but makes those PDS's and ECM's on
the
> target work hard...

I did not feel 3 missiles on a target was overkill.  Especially the
size 5 tank with Enhanced PDS, Enhanced ECM, and APFC.	I fired
six at it and feel lucky I managed to take it out.  When I fire
3 at a size 4 with Enh ECM and Basic PDS it is not unusual to
have 1 hit.  Of course these were Enh Missiles as they were
appropriate to the scenario.

Prev: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183 Next: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183