Prev: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183 Next: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183

Re: Evil Empire(tm) reference Re: Moving

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:45:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Evil Empire(tm) reference Re: Moving

In regards to:

>Before we get TOO salivating, take a look at what seems to me to have
been
>an obvious influence, Star Wars Episode I's Trade Fed Tank... *heh heh*

I really don't see it except maybe only slightly with the version with
the turret.  The Devilfish is much more streamlined.  It's looks to me
more like an air vehicle than a ground vehicle.

What I see for it is some putty on the engines so they don't look so
exposed.  A bit of cutting down on the anime bits (antenae, big eyes
etc.) removing the top hatch and shifting everything forward
concept-wise to make the front driver's slits the cocpit windows.

Should make for a cool transport.  Now to get the pennies together to
get one.

Eli

Prev: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183 Next: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183