Prev: RE: OU Colors, insignia, etc. Next: [OT] Decals Express Re: [OT] ISO Mr. Tom Pope

RE: Help this poor Vac-Head

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:26:16 +1000
Subject: RE: Help this poor Vac-Head

G'day,

Apart from the excellent suggestions already put forward I've also found
shoving infantry in VTOLs (or dropping them from height) and landing
them on
objectives in the enemy's rear is also useful (and annoying for you
opponent). Sorry if this has actually already been mentioned, but I've
only
marginally rectified my almost complete ignorance of most acronyms
military
(so things like "FIST team" still make me think of a group of guys
dressed
like boxers with enormous gloves on...).

Cheers

Prev: RE: OU Colors, insignia, etc. Next: [OT] Decals Express Re: [OT] ISO Mr. Tom Pope