Prev: Field Manuals Next: Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc.

Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc.

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:48:32 -0400
Subject: Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc.

> Well, it seems that NI does fine on it's own in producing first rate
> equipment and troops.

No argument there--that's why we pay to send our mercs to serve with
them.
If you're going to train, you may as well do it with the best available.

> However, there are rumors that certain AE
> 'adventures' in empire extension, with limited apparent gain, show
> surprising value for manipulation of balances of powers in the NI's
favor.

Given that the AE has far and away the highest per capita number of
spies,
mercenaries, political agents, discrete services, executive action
companies, information/ counterinformation/ disiniformation warfare
companies, privateers, etc, in human space, it may be a bit difficult to
tell who's up to what.	Most of our citizens are "peaceful" as long as
you
"don't bother them" but both of those terms are subject to some
interpretation.

That's another reason we offer them to NI below cost--if they're there,
they're not wandering around on their own...