Prev: Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits Next: RE: Site Test

Re: Site Test

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 00:23:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Site Test

 http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/

okay, I've tampered with the colors and hopefully everyone can read
it.  There are still a few unexplained quirks, which I figure means
either Beth or Indy have been looking at it...

The only link active is the GZG one in the left margin, and the links
for Eureka, GeoHex and GZG at the bottom of the GZG page.  However,
the Index page contains the site map, so you can see what's
coming--some (IF Ships) sooner than others (GZG gallery will almost

Prev: Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits Next: RE: Site Test