Prev: Moving Next: OU Colors, insignia, etc.

Evil Empire(tm) reference Re: Moving

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:03:23 -0500
Subject: Evil Empire(tm) reference Re: Moving

***
P.S.  Has anyone noticed how neat a 25mm Dropship the new GW Tau
Devilfish
would be with a minimum of conversion?	You might even fit light
vehicles
in the bay.
***

Someone did mention the APC and tank, which are the same animal, save
for
the latter's BFG(tm).

Were these at GenCon? I don't recall seeing them. Wish I had a look at
the
ass-end, re: transport of vehicles.

I was torn between dropship and close air support, and finally decided
small tramp freighter, aka, rogue trader. ;->= The dingus just SCREAMS
Chris Foss to me.

However, it IS most kewl, even if you hate both Tau(tm) and Kroot(tm)
and
their unholy creators(tm), and will be a long d**n time before being
seen
on discount. Now, I wonder if they'll do an Epic40K(tm) version...

Prev: Moving Next: OU Colors, insignia, etc.