Prev: Re: Test Next: Re: [DS+FT] A scenery suggestion

here can I find 6mm sci-fi inf. online???

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 17:51:54 EDT
Subject: here can I find 6mm sci-fi inf. online???

Anybody have anything to add, delete or change to this?  I sent it off
a lister on a 6mm list but want feed back from you guys/gals, please.

I added that the small guys were not on the new Ainsty web page I tried
today.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

<snip>
http://theminiaturespage.com/oldlib/scf300/index.html

>From that page:

SCIENCE FICTION MINIATURES LIBRARY:
1/285, 1/300 and 6mm Scales

     <snip>

List of Manufacturers

The companies which produce science fiction miniatures in these scales:

			 Manufacturer
					     Product Line
							       Scale
			Adler Miniatures
					      Dark Star
							       6mm
			   Ainsty*
							       1/300
			Brigade Models
					     SF Armour
							       1/300
			    C-in-C
							       1/285
			Fortress Figures
					      Omni-Tac
							       6mm
		       Games Workshop
					      Epic 40K
							   scale not
stated
		       Ground Zero Games
					  Dirtside Miniatures
							       1/300
					     Future Wars
							       1/300
			 Heroics & Ros
							       1/300
			Irregular Figures
							       6mm
			  Ral Partha
					      Battletech
							       8mm
			   Reviresco
					    Days of Empire
							       1/300
			    Scotia
							       1/300
		    Stan Johansen Miniatures*
							       1/300

* company not yet indexed

Figure Index by Subject

					  Infantry
					  Cavalry
				       Ground Vehicles
					    Guns
					   Boats
					  Aircraft

<snip>
Hope this helps!

Gracias,
Triphibious@juno.com

> To: 6mm-Miniatures@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [6mm-Miniatures] Where can I find 6mm sci-fi inf. online???
> Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 15:41:10 -0000
>
> I'm looking for all of the different companies where I might get
> infantry for my scifi games. I'm having trouble finding any.

<snip>

> --------- End forwarded message ----------

<snip>

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Test Next: Re: [DS+FT] A scenery suggestion