Prev: RE: [OT] (ish) New Toy - Patriot Launcher/Tractor Next: re: [DS+FT] A scenery suggestion

[LST] Site upkeep Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:34:21 -0500
Subject: [LST] Site upkeep Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits

***
    Sure.  I thought that my unemployment would give me more time to
work
on
it, but I busier now job hunting than I was working at that blasted gas
station.  Also, I'm kind of reticent to approach the list for help.  I
figure that my procrastination on getting the page up has more or less
made
me persona non grata around here.
***

Oh, geeze, like the vast majority of us who have NO site can be pointing
fingers, right?

I've had a few abortive attempts at putting up even simple, static
pages,
and know trying to keep up with moving targets like
changing/moving/dying
URL's is nightmarish. The simple fact that a failed link might be
permanent, or an ISP's fumble, makes a good job of keeping track may
mean
waiting a few days and checking again.

My deepest thanks to all those who keep plugging, including the company
sites, at a job I never could do well myself. You may think people don't
appreciate, you can't be more wrong.

So, rah, rah, rah! ;->=

I'll try to work up a set of page-by-page reports; I'm assuming single
link
notices are almost more bother than worthy, if in too many separate
e-mails.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [OT] (ish) New Toy - Patriot Launcher/Tractor Next: re: [DS+FT] A scenery suggestion