Prev: Re: Test Next: Re: Test

Re: FT-Forts

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:37:57 -0400
Subject: Re: FT-Forts

Bif:
> Asteroid forts, are built just like normal forts, except that you only
pay
> the basic hull cost on the equipment added, and the armour comes for
free
<snip>
> armour (which comes for free) is only 1 pt per 2 mass (it may be
massive,
> but it`s not as good as a high tech laminate).

So I could have Armor=500 if I felt like it?
Also, I don't see why you're disallowing layered armor.  I'd think that
"layered" would better represent the "30 meters of rock" approach.

> Third- THIS IS INPORTANT. The mass of the station keeping drive and
sheilds
> (if fitted) is equal

Quibble:  you mean "a percentage of" rather than "equal to"

 to the ORIGINAL mass of the asteroid, not the mass of
> the equipment added/space hollowed out.

Prev: Re: Test Next: Re: Test