Prev: Re: Looking for minis.... Next: Re: [OT] Starcraft Re: Looking for minis....

[OT] Starcraft Re: Looking for minis....

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:28:50 -0500
Subject: [OT] Starcraft Re: Looking for minis....

***
> Does anyone know if any minis exist based on the Starcraft games from
> Blizzard?  (Humans, Zerg and Protoss)?

Wizards of the Coast had some Starcraft figures on display at the
2000 GenCon.
***

While the Majesty folks state no game was made to use the figs, I do
know
that Alternity came out with a paper RPG of Starcraft. After a quick
search, I discovered free downloadable starship combat rules for the
system.
http://www.wizards.com/alternity/files/Warships.pdf

Are there starships in the pc game? Can someone direct me to a piccie or
twelve? Failing that, can you give a description, perhaps including
closest
ship figs available?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Looking for minis.... Next: Re: [OT] Starcraft Re: Looking for minis....