Prev: Re: Stuff to look out for in model shops Next: Re: Stuff to look out for in model shops

Re: Islamic Ships

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:33:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Islamic Ships

> The Hattin Hvy Cruiser appears to be 1 mass over. I suspect
> that you intended it to only have 1 Class-1 Beam (which would
> make the mass and cost come out correct).

Oops.  That's what it used to was (the "extremely past tense").

SDN Arabiya
Mass 204 cost 698 + fighters and remoras
Hull 50 (13 13 12 12)
Armor 10
MD 4
FTL + 12 tug cap (4x Mass 3 remora scouts / BJs)
5xb2 (centered on FP FP F FS FS)
2xb3 (3arc) (centered on FP, FS)
Mass 16 spinal weapon (undefined as yet, assumed to cost 3xMass)
2 SMR-ER
9PDS
1 ADFC
1 screen
3 FCS
1 Hvy Ftr or Hvy Interceptor

SC Remora Scout (no miniature, bash an ESU Lenov):
Mass 3 cost 12 (no upcharge for non-FTL since a SDN or BB will be
tugging
it)
Hull 1
MD 9
No FTL
Sensors E (assuming cost = 5xMass)

CH Hattin 84 mass (Jon said the mini is intended to be around Mass 80)
cost 287
Hull 23 (6 6 6 5)
6 armor
MD 4
FTL
3 b1
4 b2 (3arc) (centered on FP, F, F, FS)
1 Heavy Needle (3arc) (centered on F)
4pds
1 adfc
1 screen
3 fcs
Note: I assume Heavy Needle is Mass 3 + 2/extra arc.  Option: delete Hvy
Needle and 1 FCS, add 2xSMR or 4 MT missiles or 8 mass of whatever you
like.
If it's alll weapons, your cost drops 1 point to 286, since you're
deleting
a FCS.

Also add:
CP Sahaabah Mass 64 Cost 222 (244 to account for no FTL)
Hull 15 (4/4/4/3)
Armor 4
MD 6
No FTL
2 b1
4 b2 (3arc) (centered on FP, F, F, FS)
2 SMR
4 PDS
1 ADFC
2 FCS

Carriers are pending.  The CVA will be about Mass 180, and that's about
as
far as I've gotten

Prev: Re: Stuff to look out for in model shops Next: Re: Stuff to look out for in model shops