Prev: RE: Personal Note and a Dumb Question: Next: Re: IFV vs APC

RE: Personal Note and a Dumb Question:

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 18:40:38 +1000
Subject: RE: Personal Note and a Dumb Question:

> holy crap! I've been waiting for Stargrunt.com to reopen for
> months, and its
> just at a different address all along!

No no no.. :)

Netfirms is actually where stargrunt.com is hosted, however it doesn't
seem
to be working for some reason...

I mean, it WORKS, as in you go there and you get the "Sorry we're
closed"
but when others tried to go to the Ground Zero story it didn't work for
some
reason :\

If people are waiting for Stargrunt.com to reopen hmm, may have to work
on
it some :)

Prev: RE: Personal Note and a Dumb Question: Next: Re: IFV vs APC