Prev: Re: Mondo was Re: IAVRs Next: Re: [DSII] House rules for sinking GEV's

Personal Note and a Dumb Question:

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 13:50:44 -0700
Subject: Personal Note and a Dumb Question:

This is John Atkinson posting from Don's e-mail.

First off, someone at PERSCOM hates me.  Or at least doesn't want me to
attend any more GZGECCs.  It's annoying.  Missed the last one by mere
weeks, and will miss this one by mere weeks.  My packet for EOD school
got approved by DA, with a report date of 17 Febuary 2002 to the school.
 It's at Eglin AFB in Florida, so if there are any list members in that
area, drop me a line at my yahoo address in a couple months.

Anyway, I remember once reading a good little short story entitled
Welcome to Ground Zero, about an encounter between "Space Marines" by
Games Crapshop and NAC Marines.  Pretty onesided firefight.  Anyway, I
can't find the damn thing.  Anyone know where it is, or have a copy
archived somewhere?

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Mondo was Re: IAVRs Next: Re: [DSII] House rules for sinking GEV's