Prev: Re: [FT] Found deal on the web Was:Re: Scratchbuilding questions Next: RE: [Not-so-OT] Insane figure painters

Re: [FT] Found deal on the web

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 05:13:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Found deal on the web

www.dragglestown.com.
> > It seems they are liquidating their stock of Full thrust at 50% off.
> > I had to order first before telling the rest of you about this:-)
> Right. Still told you too early. I just got confirmation that he could
only
> fill part of my order(still enough though) because somebody told a lot
of
> FT fans about the sale. Apparently everybody ordered the same stuff.
> Me and my big mouth:-)
> Frits

So instead of filling the orders based on the date and time they're
received, they're going into a big pot and filled simultaneously?!?

Thanks for the earlier posting.  I'm sorry you didn't get all that
you requested.	(I ordered only ESU, by the way.)

Prev: Re: [FT] Found deal on the web Was:Re: Scratchbuilding questions Next: RE: [Not-so-OT] Insane figure painters