Prev: RE: RE: [DS] FMA DSII+ Next: Re: IAVRs

RE: [Not-so-OT] Insane figure painters

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:20:27 +1000
Subject: RE: [Not-so-OT] Insane figure painters

G'day,

>FYI, I used the feminine because some
>of Beth's work still has me shook.

While freely admitting my sanity is in question and as much as I'd love
wallow in the glory.... its actually easier than it looks to do little
tricks like the Kangaroo on your ship. For instance your kangaroo is
little
more than a smooth curve (back and head) and then a tick (legs). Same
with
all the little details I paint, you find a simple way of producing
something
that's close enough to fool the eye in to making the connection. I may
be
insane, but I'm also fairly lazy ;)

Cheers

Prev: RE: RE: [DS] FMA DSII+ Next: Re: IAVRs