Prev: Re: FMA DSII+ [ATTN: JON] Next: Re: IAVRs

Re: Decals for tanks

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:25:47 EDT
Subject: Re: Decals for tanks

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:03:07 -0500 Kevin Walker <sage@chartermi.net>
writes:
<snip>
>Since I
>moved away from the Pacific Ocean and Puget Sound I'm stuck with
>Search &
>Recovery for my underwater endeavors mostly.  Shooting photographs in
>1 foot
>or less visibility sucks...  ;-)
>

>Kevin Walker
>sage@chartermi.net

True, the Mighty Mississippi is a impressive river but it lacks the
ambiance of the Southern California beaches or the Beauty of the Pacific
North West coat (spent early 1970's thru 1986 there.)

Cost of living is better though...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FMA DSII+ [ATTN: JON] Next: Re: IAVRs