Prev: Re: RE: [DS] FMA DSII+ Next: Re: RE: [DS] FMA DSII+

RE: RE: [DS] FMA DSII+

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:39:21 -0400
Subject: RE: RE: [DS] FMA DSII+

Not at all.

The number of combinations do not reflect the effectiveness of a weapon.
Only the combination of chit pull combinations for weapons sizes 1-5,
each
of chit color validities, and the armor rating of your target.

I am trying to come up with a chart for the 175 combinations of weapon
size,
chit validity, and target armor (not counting ablative or reactive) that
will give percentages for kill, damage, immobilize, system down, firer
system down, and no effect.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com