Prev: Re: FMA DSII+ [ATTN: JON] Next: Re: FMA DSII+

Re: Stan Johansen miniatures

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:26:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Stan Johansen miniatures

> >John Crimmins
>
> Thanks for the input.
>
> >The Klackon, on the other hand, will look just fine.  They certainly
> >aren't humanoid, and should present no problems in size.
>
> That begs another question I was loath to ask until someone spoke up
that
> has actually seen the minis...How big ARE the Klackon figures?

The Klackon body is about 25mm..well not quite *square*, but you know
what I mean.  The
legs are very long, and the display figures that Stan sent us stood very
tall: the top of
the shell was at about the same level as a 25mm figure's head.	You
could probably
assemble them with a wider stance, so that they don't stand so high.
And the legs could
certainly be bent a little bit, too.

One other non-humanoid alien came to mind today, too: John McEwan's
Nautaloids.

http://www.tin-soldier.com/sg/nautiloi.html

Definately small 25mm scale, and if I were ever to put mine together I
would use real
shells instead of the metal ones...but they are kind of neat.  I'm not a
big Riveresco
fan, but there are some real gems hidden in his pages.

John Crimmins	 johncrim@voicenet.com
    http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: FMA DSII+ [ATTN: JON] Next: Re: FMA DSII+