Prev: Re: Stan Johansen miniatures Next: Re: FT-WDA?

WDA Relocation

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:23:13 -0400
Subject: WDA Relocation

I haven't been aware of the collapse of the nbci member pages until now.

I will have to relocate all my FT and other pages as soon as RL permits,

which will be a while, I think. I'm still aware that I've been behind in

updating the WDA for some time anyway, and this will complicate things
further.  I have a site on apple.com that I may start using, or I may go

looking for another free host. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.

Prev: Re: Stan Johansen miniatures Next: Re: FT-WDA?