Prev: Re: [OT] JUMP and mail list archives Next: Re: FMA DSII+

Re: FMA DSII+

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:07:52 EDT
Subject: Re: FMA DSII+

Great explanation of your logic in designing the mod's - I was wondering
about some of the reasoning on a few items (All/2 = Red and Yellow for
example.)    Makes things a lot clearer in intent and design aspects.
Chits are not perfect but this method might win my grudging acceptance
(I
still am miffed at Andrew Jackson if that tells you anything about a
certain streak of stubbornness running in my family...)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com