Prev: Re: [LST] Repeat posts? Next: FT-WDA?

RE: FMA DSII+

From: "mrUseless" <mruseless@h...>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:53:51 -0600
Subject: RE: FMA DSII+

> Roger, if Jon goes to a "SG" feel for DS2 I will ignore it and play
with
> either the chits (which i have no problem with) or the (if I develop a
> dislike for the chits)  posted mods/dice method by Brian.  I don't
think
> I want DS2 (company sized battle) to feel like a skirmish.

Not the intent.

> Neither do I
> have a wild desire to see either game gutted to look like or be
> compatible with the other.

That's exactly what I want...

>Maybe because I don't play SG2 and maybe
> because I like the way DS2 works.

I'm just the opposite. I love the way SG2 works, and want DS2 to work in
the
same vein. I play both, and I find that the game mechanics are often
"opposite" between the two games. I end up having to look up the rules
much
more often that I would like.

>And maybe because I hate change
> without what I perceive (yes it is subjective) to be a need.	I get
> enough of that at work (like some Grunt wants a laptop filled with a
> non-existant G.I.S. over a map in a fox hole.)  To me it isn't broken
so
> it shouldn't be 'fixed'!

Then play it the way it was written :)
I would like to "fix" it to match my style and preference
Cheers

Prev: Re: [LST] Repeat posts? Next: FT-WDA?