Prev: Re: [LST] MIME text/html pollution Next: RE: [OT] AoG ??? Project

RE: [OT] AoG ??? Project

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:28:59 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] AoG ??? Project

> http://www.agentsofgaming.com/unknown.jpg
>
> I know we talked about this some time back, but I was wondering if
> anyone had any juicy tidbits for the rumor mill.
>
> I love the picture.
>
> I was wondering if it had anything to do with the playtest they did
> at GenCon a couple years back for a vector based system...

The most common rumor I hear is that Fleet Action, currently in the
middle
of a modest re-write for a rules compendium, will actually get a more
extensive re-write so its a more generic game so in addition to the B5
universe, AOG will release supplements for their own universe to game
in, as
insurance against the loss of their B5 License.

Nothing confirmed yet on this though it has been stated that an
announcement
is due within a month on what it really is.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
   Soon moving to http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [LST] MIME text/html pollution Next: RE: [OT] AoG ??? Project