Prev: Re: [SG]Unit Integrity Next: [OT] AoG ??? Project

Re: [SG]Unit Integrity

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:18:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG]Unit Integrity

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:31:49 -0600, "mrUseless" <mruseless@home.com>
wrote:

><ruleslawyer>The rules clearly and unambiguously state that "...the
unit is
>Disorganised; on its next activation, the first action by its leader
must be
>a Reorganise action IN WHICH the player must move any out-of-integrity
>figures by the minimum necessary distances to regain integrity."
>
>Therefore, getting back into integrity takes only ONE action, not TWO
>(assuming your soldiers aren't too far away from each
other)</ruleslawyer>

Eric, that's true. I didn't have my rulebook with me when I answered
before.

This is one of the few rules in SG2 that I don't know off the top of my
head.
I've very, very rarely had units go out of integrity. There's usually
very
little reason not to keep the figures tight together... unless you're
facing
artillery, and I don't usually use a lot of artillery. That's changing,
though, as my last scenario used it to good effect.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [SG]Unit Integrity Next: [OT] AoG ??? Project