Prev: Re: FT-Starfire conversions Next: [OT] Stuart Murray's email address

Re: [DS] What's the good word?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:32:00 EDT
Subject: Re: [DS] What's the good word?

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:16:07 -0400 (EDT) Roger Books
<books@mail.state.fl.us> writes:
<snip>
>Looking at my APC's, when does a vehicle cease to be an APC and
>become a MICV?
>
>Roger

My very unofficial and full of exceptions Rule of thumb -

you use vehicle as "Battle Taxi" and dismount to fight - APC.
you fight from vehicle and dismount to close assault - MICV

ACAV's somewhat blurred the line...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FT-Starfire conversions Next: [OT] Stuart Murray's email address