Prev: [DS] Bug figures Next: RE: [SG]Unit Cohesion

[SG]Unit Cohesion

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:37:20 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [SG]Unit Cohesion

Last night we played SG for the first time.  We played the
Los's Flug rescue scenario sans vehicles.  Went pretty well,
I screwed a few things up (I was referee) but everyone
still had fun.

The one thing that occured that really bothered me, the
Kra'Vak player broke his six guys up, sending them 5 different
directions and then used the re-org rules to get them all
back together.	I can't seem to find anything that says
this is illegal, however, it doesn't feel right.  Is this
legal?

Prev: [DS] Bug figures Next: RE: [SG]Unit Cohesion