Prev: Re: [DS] What's the good word? Next: RE: How do I paint ALIENS?

Re: How do I paint ALIENS?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:23:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How do I paint ALIENS?

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001, Ted Arlauskas wrote:

> I've got a dozen or so of the FrieKorps Not-ALIENS
> in 15ish-mm that I've been itchin' to paint up.
> Anyone got any advice?  I've sprayed them black primer ...

I did mine in gloss black, then ink over hte black - purple, green and
blues. It's pretty subtle, but it gives a bit of an iridecsant,
incestish
look to them. An off-white drybrush brought out some more details, and
the
teeth were done white as well.

After dullcoting, the bugs got a gloss medium coat to bring back that
slimy, gleaming look we know and loathe.

Forty-odd of the evil critters painted up basically in an evening.

One of these eons I'll post my homebrew Aliens rules...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -