Prev: Re: [SGII] Zombies Next: RE: Fighter Rules

RE: [SGII] Zombies

From: Beth.Fulton@m...
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:31:54 +1000
Subject: RE: [SGII] Zombies

G'day,

>If and when these kids get on the
>Internet, promise me that you'll keep
>them away from www.eviloverlord.com
>for as long as possible.  Give us a
>fighting chance...

Cool list!! Except I have a quibble with

12.One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws
in
my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected
before implementation.

The plans 5 year olds come up with are way too advanced and tortured for
mere evil overlord to have dreamt them up in the first place ;)

Luckily however, the kids are quite content to play non-net games and
when
on the net only want to go to the Harry Potter site and send me emails
telling me I'm as ugly as a troll ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [SGII] Zombies Next: RE: Fighter Rules