Prev: Re: FT-Starfire conversions Next: FT-Torpedo fighters

Re: [SGII] Zombies

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:13:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Zombies

That's a good idea -- and if this new Zombie attacks the unit that it
belonged to while
alive, that would be a definite call for a morale check.

John Crimmins	    johncrim@voicenet.com

http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: FT-Starfire conversions Next: FT-Torpedo fighters