Prev: Re: Alarishi sanity, was Re: Name Changes Next: Re: How do I paint ALIENS? really

Re: How do I paint ALIENS? really

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@b...>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:50:20 +1000
Subject: Re: How do I paint ALIENS? really

At 7:35 AM +0200 18/9/2001, K.H.Ranitzsch wrote:
> [...]

It could be argued that cats are the superior life form in our house
hold. This leaves room for "Alf" jokes.

"Aliens" movie reference
apparently to the state of being in a country as an unwelcome visitor
or a non recognised / non credentialled resident. A legal alien is
allowed to be in the country using a visa or diplomatic credentials.

So if they are all sprayed then we could tell them apart.
Apart from the unsprayed legal aliens.

Oohh, time to go home.

Cheers

MarkS

PS
personal choice is to spray undercoat matt black then dry brush dark
brown then medium brown then call them cockroaches ("? cockchafers"

Prev: Re: Alarishi sanity, was Re: Name Changes Next: Re: How do I paint ALIENS? really